1. Select your subject based on your experience, academic qualification or hobby. Don’t write on subjects having no connection for search value.
2. Unique content is the key success tool in a blog post. For updating specific knowledge, refer to the top 10 sites. Then take note and compile or edit. Never cut and paste from other sites!
3. Always write in a single language. Regional languages will have less traffic while global languages will get global outreach and heavy traffic!
4. Use a responsive theme for your website because it displays well across any device size.
5. Don’t use italics or underline in text content that makes a poor reading experience.
6. Try to limit post titles within 50 characters. Avoid stop words like A, AND, THE etc.
7. Mixing several font styles is a bad thing.
8. Only 2% keywords are necessary in each post. No need for keyword stuffing. But synonimous keyword can use.
9. In each post comment option with identification (ID with) is a good thing to avoid spam comments.
10. You can use free 15 GB Google storage for a single Google account. But video less than 100 MB will move to Blogger, not to your account. So, don’t exceed 100 MB for each video.
11. How to copy and paste text content from other word processors to a Blogger post editor?
If you are copying text from your own word processing software like Microsoft Word, Open Office or Notepad, then paste in blogger post editor as plain text. There may be a chance of previous formatting hence Blogger additional formatting may cause some errors. To avoid that, you can paste as plain text, then select all. Then click on three dots at the top right corner of the post editor. There right last, click on Tx icon as clear formatting option, done!
12. Always align text as left, not as justified. Make the main heading, subheading, paragraph for text. Align a picture as a large size option at the centre. Avoid wrapping text over pictures.
13. Avoid third party widgets and themes.
14. Normal text size in post editor is a good, standard option. Use the default font.
15. Publish 1 or 2 posts in a week is a good thing. Monday and Friday at 7 AM is considered SEO friendly.
16. You can use Google Keep for writing instant thoughts and ideas. Easy writing method is Google handwriting input tool. Then paste to Blogger post editor.
17. Share your post link in social media.
18. Instead of more small published posts, you should focus on large authentic posts. People will trust you as an authority in a concerned subject, they will come back to the website again.
20. Use any simple and minimalistic template for fast download of websites.
21. Never use any translation software from your original language to other languages. The chance of Adsense approval is difficult because as an automated sub standard post.
22. In general, the number of words in a single blog post must be 1400-2400 is SEO friendly.